Friday, August 12, 2011

The Best Four Years Of Your Life

Hello everyone. My name is Sarah, and I am going to blog about high school other known as by everyone else The Best Four Years Of Your Life.! Any hoo.. I'm a freshman at a school that I have heard from about every other teacher.. "This school right here is very new, and it cost 50 million dollars to make, and furnish. So be proud of us hawks!" Well anyway today was the FRESHMAN ORENTATIONNNN!!!!!!!!!! Yay.. It was fun; very loud and cold but fun. It did curb my enthuisaim of being in high school. It was like that really cool feeling you got when you could finally change your school on facebook without looking like an idiot. Haha. Even though it was half-a-day (not including milk) we got to walk around the school like big kids and acted like we owned it, but I must say that won't end long.. Theres still FRESHMANNN FRIDAYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!! (insert screaming). Netherless I will admit I am pretty pumped to be a Hardin Valley Hawk!
                                                                     Go Blue Hawks!

No comments:

Post a Comment